Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick Clutches

Driven by a desire for some quick projects that I could complete in an hour or so, and the need to replace a pocket sized bag I used to have that would hold my phone, cash and chap stick, I came across Keyka Lou's downloadable Pocket Clutch pattern. And thank goodness I did. These things are GREAT. Super, super cute. Really easy to make. These also made wonderful Christmas presents for the lovely ladies I know.
I quickly whipped one up for myself and my mother in law.
Merry Christmas ladies!
These things are fantastic. I was finally able to make use of the adorable fabrics JoAnn's sells as large squares too!
This lady has a lot of cute patterns, and you can pay for them with paypal and they are immediately sent through email to be printed and used. Pretty freaking convenient if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment