Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Space!

Way back in October I decided to take the cluttered mess of a desk I had and turn it into usable space. Before this I had used my kitchen table as my sewing area, having to totally pack everything up everytime I finished a project-or even mid project if we needed the space. This was a pain, and definitely a deterant for creativity. Dana hates clutter and I would consistantly just leave all my stuff spread across our table. Not cool.
So now I have a place, already set up and ready to go whenever! I created an inspiration board to help organize the list of things I want to make (and now I'm on Pinterest which just makes the list grow and grow and grow...).

And the most wonderful part about this space are the new toys my fantastic husband gave me for my birthday. A new sewing machine- Singer Stylist 7258 and serger, a Brother 1034D. And now our kitchen table is only used for cutting out fabric and ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment